Best Friend Locator Apps 2020
Location tracking has become only too common. With the rate rising, people want to be twice as sure about the security of their family and friends. this can be why they often track an acquaintance’s location to form sure they’re safe. Furthermore, so as to shield devices from theft, Android’s location tracking feature is increasingly popular. Today, most location tracking Android apps include more features so allow us to see exactly what they’re. Here are the best friend locator apps 2020.
Top 5 Best Friend Locator Apps 2020
Here is a list of the top 5 best friend locator apps 2020 that you can use to track other people’s locations.
Life24h is another useful app which comes with exciting features. You’ll be able to add your members of the family in your circles and even your friends and thereby keep track of their location. It’s easy to use and comes with a number of the most effective ways to grasp where your peeps are headed at the instant.
- You can create multiple circles and group for easier access and tracking
- You can also make use of personal and group messaging for staying in-tuned together with your circles
- As it is an invite-only app, users don’t worry about their privacy
- You can enjoy flexible location sharing with the full circle
- You can also access past location logs
- The app runs within the background
- It can even detect crashes, send emergency communication and also helps in analyzing the driving pattern.
It is an all-in-one GRP tracker that keeps track of your location without hindering your privacy. Tracking provided by the device also helps to avoid the matter of your device being stolen.
- This application is additionally employed in businesses for employee real-time location tracking.
- It is highly customizable and may help with location tracking supported specific filters.
- Glympse comes with extremely sensitive radar which also provides precise location of the device.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS versions.
- A person can create exclusive circles for his or her family, friends, and more.
This app is available for free
3. Where’s my Droid
This GPS tracker has employed everywhere the globe by legion those that want to urge a precise real-time location of their device. Together with it, the anti-theft feature and also the geo-fencing poetry of this device make it popular among users.
- It helps in tracking the phone even when it’s either out of network coverage area or maybe converted
- The moment a sim card is modified, you may lean a notification
- It also helps in remotely locking the device and on the net dashboard; you’ll also wholly erase the content on the mobile.
- After reputed failed attempts to unlock the device, this app has the potential to require a photograph of the intruder
- It consumes minimal battery because it runs within the background
Geo-fencing, GPS glare are some newly added features.
The basic version is free to use. To use the premium version, one needs a one-time payment of $ 3.99.
Spyzie is one in every of the favoured apps packed with such a large amount of great features in one. You’ll be able to access lots of useful information in one place. It’s a web-based application that comes with a very user-friendly instrument panel.
- You can get real-time location updates and even access important device details too
- You can also keep an eye fixed on messages, notes and even photos
- The GPS tracker for Android comes with a zealous web-based dashboard
- It is compatible with all the leading versions of Android and iOS.
You can download the demo version for free. There are different premium plans and prices start at $ 7.5
5. GPS Phone Tracker
It is one amongst the foremost popular Android device tracking apps available today. It also comes with lots of features and also offers reliable, easy use. The precise results are supported with the numerous options it’s to supply, making it an excellent option.
- The app has great social features, and one can use it to urge real-time location updates for your friends and family
- Through the dashboard, one can have access to plenty of features and even location history of the various connected devices
- The dedicated web interface helps in accessing accurate information regarding the device
- As it runs within the background, it doesn’t hamper an excessive amount of battery usage
While the basic version can be downloaded for free, there are a number of in-app purchases that start at $ 1.5