Top 8 Friends And Family Locator Free For Android
It’s always nice to remember where your family is in any respect times. Friends and Family locator apps are straightforward and secure thanks to finding or, more specifically locate your family on each other’s phones from your primary mobile device. It can bring a full family together!
Right now, there are plenty of family locator apps that you can use to form sure your family is protected and safe in any event. These applications use built-in GPS to assist you’re taking a much better have look at where your loved ones are at any moment.
Here, we’ve chosen a number of the most superficial friends and family locator apps from which you’ll be able to choose the one that suits you best.
8 Friends And Family Locator Apps Free
Life24h – Best Friends Family Locator App
When it comes to the best friends and family locator app, you can’t go wrong with Life24h. It is one of the best parental control apps that can help you locate your kids’ location from your cell phone’s convenience. This app is designed to track your kids or any family member’s real-time location and capable of providing comprehensive location history whenever you want.
- The family chat feature allows everyone to communicate within a group text and for individuals to text one on one with each other.
- Life24h syncs your family into a safety, invite-only Circle, making it easy to plan and coordinate at the pace of life.
- Warning of dangerous collisions to the Members in the circle so they can help you in time.
- Location Sharing gives family members a view of each other’s recent and real-time whereabouts. Track current location to know where your family members are and ensure safety. Instead of calling them all the time to ask where they are
- With Life24h you can see the Location History of your loved ones to increase the safety of your loved ones. The Location History feature allows you to view GPS location and move points of family members for the past 7 days. And much more
- The next best thing to being in the car, Driver Reports give a snapshot of how (and what) your drivers are doing on the road. Get help faster with automatic Crash Detection that alerts your Emergency Contacts and sends an ambulance to your location immediately.
KidsGuard Pro is a proper family locator GPS tracker app that can help you keep an eye over your family members. It comes with a map display and timely alerts when one of your family members reaches a location.
- It comes with 2 location tracking modes:
- GPS tracking: Tracks location with the assistance of GPS.
- Wi-Fi logger tracking: Analyses the placement with the assistance of a Wi-Fi logger. The target device has to be connected to Wi-Fi for this one to figure.
- It provides all the placement history of the target device with a precise date and time.
- It is effortless to use and may track the situation without your family knowing.
- Besides offering all the required features to be your relations safe, it’s other features like checking messages, contacts, social media monitoring, calls, screenshots, photos, videos, etc.
Family Locator By ZoeMob
ZoeMob may be a family locator app with unique features in terms of family assistance. Together with providing the placement services, like past location history, real-time tracking, and monitoring, the app can act as your assistant once you must communicate, organize, and plan with family members.
The app can help your family members locate one another, get organized, and communicate on the move.
- Other than location tracking, it comes with a family calendar, permissions for kids, and shared annotations.
- It also offers a personal communicator feature and a button just in case of emergencies.
Sygic Family Locator
Another excellent family location tracker is Sygic. It comes with a real-time location tracking feature that doubles up as a family locator, which may remain connected. You’ll locate the precise coordinates of members of the family and stay involved with its instant messaging service.
The cross-platform compatibility is commendable, and you’ll also mark safe or unsafe zones, especially for your kids. This particular feature sends an alert instantly if your kid tries to enter it somehow.
- Come with effective location tracking and instant messaging.
- SOS alerts just in case your kid enters an unsafe zone marked by you
The app is free but comes with limited features. By using the premium version, you’ll see the complete location history for the past week. It provides all the main points like date, time and full address, etc.
Google+ and Google Maps
Have you got an Android? If yes, then you have already got Google+ installed. Google+ came after a location tracking app called Google Latitude. The app provided good location accuracy within some yards and then did Google+. If Location Sharing is turned on, you’ll check the Locations option within the menu to look at your contacts on the map. The more natural app for this purpose is Google Maps. The app lets you share your location quickly.
- Accurate real-time location.
- Get transport directions, traffic info, and ETA.
- SOS alerts in case of crisis.
- You can list favorite places and locations with your friends.
Find My Friends
You can download Find My Friends on Android and use it with family or friends. The map on Find My Friends shows police stations, fire departments, and hospitals, which is useful for teenagers to urge to go somewhere safe when their parents aren’t around or lost. The registration can work for the most significant help to you in an emergency, as it is the feature for passing on your location information.
- Keep in touch with family and friends with the assistance of the messaging feature.
- Keep your members of the family informed about your own. You’ll also share the meeting location instantly.
- Get your personalized icon on the map.
The application is free but you’ll always upgrade to the premium version after completing the trial period.
As the name suggests, Glympse could be a potent location tracker app that may be easily wont to locate relations. You’ll get real-time coordinates of the target device, and you’ll be able to also share it with your relations and friends. It’s an excellent app if you would like to understand if your kids or any loved one is safe and sound while they’re outside attending school, cycling, riding, or just walking, etc.
- Easy to use and extremely intuitive.
- You can expect accurate real-time locations with no variety of downloads.
- Share live coordinates with members of the family anytime.
- No sign on needed.
Overall, a good app but some reports claim it tends to hang and crash sometimes.
Foursquare Swarm: Check-In
This is an app that will appeal to your kids. Foursquare Swarm allows the target device to realize points by checking into specific locations. You’ll address collect the points into a game or give the children prizes for getting points to urge them to participate. It may be a communicative affair for your kid when his/her friends that even have Swarm can message using the application once they check-in at a location.
- Comes with very easy life-logging features.
- You can keep track of all the places you visit
The downside is that you just don’t get real-time tracking on this app.
Keeping an eye on your loved family is one of the most important things you should do. You can use any of the applications mentioned above, but our recommendation is Life24h.